Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meeting Pepe

Cedric and Blake are so excited to have Pepe in their lives.  They play and pet Pepe every chance they get.  They also try to give him Kitty treats, which Pepe is not interested in at all.  Ah well...
Here are a few pictures of Cedric and Blake giving some lovin' to Pepe.  
Blake tries out the kitty bed for size.  :-)  
I've got some really fun video of Blake and Pepe, but can't post it here just yet because I finally figure out how to increase the resolution of the video.  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to reduce the video file size using our computer programs.   Maybe I'll start up that IWeb thing.  I'll also see if they will load to YouTube....stay tuned.  Trust me...the video of Blake interacting and talking with Pepe are just too cute.  I guess you'll have to trust me since you can't see them, yet.  LOL

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It looks like Pepe is doing well!! I can't wait to hear all about him!