Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cedric loses his first tooth

Jan 11th at approximately 8:30pm, Cedric's wiggley, wobbley tooth came out.  Cedric has been eagerly awaiting his first wiggley, wobbley tooth for the last year at least.  Every day he'd say, my tooth is wiggley.  After I while, we just said, "yea...yea".  Then one week before it came out, it really was wiggley and Cedric had a hard time eating certain foods.  I was amazed at how fast the tooth went from wiggley to out!  
Here are a couple of pictures of proud Cedric.  The tooth fairy brought Cedric one dollar.  Cedric was so excited.  He couldn't wait to put it in his piggy bank.  :-)    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures! I love looking back when my older boys lost their first teeth and how little and proud they were!