Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cedric gets an award and loses another tooth

Cedric loves to read and it shows.  Cedric got a 2nd quarter award for reading above grade level.  Lots of his classmates got awards too, which really motivates the competitor in Cedric.  If there is anyone in front of him, he'll work hard to reach and/or pass them.  
Here Cedric is looking to see if we are in the audience before the ceremony began. 
I got an award.  I really got an award.  :-)
Hi Mom...you see this?  I got an award.  I am so proud of myself.  I'm glad you and Dad were here to watch. 
Cedric had a wiggly tooth.  We tried the dental floss trick.  The tooth didn't come out at that time, but when he was in the bath....voila!  The tooth came out!  Woo hoo!  Tooth number 3!  Bring on the tooth fairy!
Can you see the space where my tooth was? Cedric and Blake mug for the camera.  

No comments: